"The painful truth about what happens to your love life when you keep on living like a pussy"
1. You will probably never meet your dream woman
There's a big chance that one day, you'll see your dream woman ... and watch her pass by. Chances are that you are to afraid to talk to her. You'll think that she's too good for you. Too smart. And if that's not the problem, the fear of being rejected is. That's why you will probably never speak to her and just settle for someone else. Someone less attractive and less fun than the dream woman you could've had.
2. In the unlikely event that you get in touch with her, you will be intimidated.
- You'll become nervous in her presence and she'll see your shy version.
- You'll be afraid of saying something wrong.
- Because of your low self-esteem, you will never get to making a move because "what if you ruined it?".
- That same attitude brings you a single ticket to the friend zone.
3. Your relationships are going too fast
If you magically end up in a relationship, you'll feel that you have nothing to offer to her. You'll spend most of your time fearing to lose her. You become paralyzed, more affectionate. It's only a matter of time before this leads to a painful break-up.